Friday Showers and thunderstorms. High near 73. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Friday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Memorial Day A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Monday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79.

Advertise | News | Weather | Sports | Webmistress

Copyright © 2002-2016 | KKOZ AM/FM, Ava, Missouri






Audio Streamed by the BroadWave Streaming Audio Server by NCH Software.